Fun things to do in Orlando at night
If you’re planning a trip to Orlando, you probably want to pack in as much adventure and excitement as possible—including after the Florida sun sets.
Luckily for you, the City Beautiful offers plenty of fun things to do at night, from those you might expect to completely new adventures in Florida! Here are a few of our favorite ideas for a fun-filled evening.
- See a show. Orlando might be known for the theme parks, but the city offers plenty of other live entertainment right in the tourism district. Walk along I-Drive and pop into a venue for live music or dueling pianos. Grab tickets for a comedian or improv show. Or, check out which national acts are coming to the Amway Center or one of the downtown venues.
- Catch a movie. Escape the Florida heat and enjoy the cool AC and one of the biggest blockbusters at a local theater. A bonus? You can usually see some of the action stars or character favorites in real life at the parks after seeing them on the big screen!
- Stroll through the lights of CityWalk, I-Drive or Disney Springs. The theme parks and the tourism district bring some of Orlando’s biggest draws to everyone with their awesome free entertainment districts. Catch the dazzling lights and upbeat atmosphere as you enjoy dining, shopping and treats.
- Experience the theme parks. Sure, you’ll be spending a ton of time at Florida’s famous theme parks during the day, but be sure to take in a whole new side of them at night. And don’t miss the iconic firework shows!
- Take on a brand new nighttime adventure at Orlando Tree Trek! At Tree Trek, we’re known for giving guests the chance to zipline Florida and tackle our rope park during the day. But, for the first time ever, we’re now offering the chance to experience a rope adventure park at night!
We’re taking your night to new heights with our night climbs. Lighting illuminates our treetop trek so you can experience the obstacle course like never before. With our night tickets, guests 9 and older who can reach a height of 5’9” with feet flat on the ground can take on our Green, Blue and Silver ropes course. Then, they can finish the adventure with two rides down our giant 425’ adventure park ziplines.
Departures are available on Friday and Saturday at 6, 6:30 and 7 p.m. Tickets are $44.95 and can be booked here.
If you’re planning a Florida vacation, you’ll definitely want to be sure your days—and nights—are packed with everything Orlando has to offer. Ready to add some exhilaration to that list? Book your tree to tree adventures with us today!