Six different color coded courses, 97 challenging elements and two giant 425′ zip lines, located in Disney area.
Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park, Orlando’s premiere aerial adventure course features 6 color coded courses with 97 fun and challenging obstacles and 2 giant 425’ zip lines, for every age and ability.
Courses are designed to challenge both mind and body and are progressively more challenging as they go higher in the tree canopy. Depending on the level of difficulty courses are 10’ to 50’ off the ground.
Physical Address: 7625 Sinclair Road, Kissimmee, Florida 34747, this is at Exit 60 on Interstate 4, just minutes from Disney
Open rain or shine – departures start at 8:30 am
Kids Ticket (ages 7 to 11) – $29.95
Junior Ticket (ages 9 to 11) – $38.95
Adult Ticket (age 12+) – $49.95
Seniors 65+ and Active Military – $39.95.
7% sales tax will be added to ticket price
What to wear: Closed toe shoes, no loose items like clothing or jewelry and long hair must be tied back.
Groups are welcome: Family outings, celebrations, birthday parties and team building – we have facilities to make your special day memorable.
- 2 courses for Kids age 7 to 11
(Minimum reach for kids is 4’7” or 140 cm)
- 3 courses for Juniors age 9 to 11 and giant zip line
(Minimum reach for juniors is 5’9” or 175 cm)
- 4 courses + 1 giant, 425 ft. zip line for Adults age 12+
(Minimum reach for adults is 5’11”)
What to know:
- On average this is a 2 to 3 hour experience with a brief training session
- There is a walking trail along the course for observers
- No one with a waist larger than 44” may participate due to harness sizes
- All participants must have a waiver form signed by an adult
- There is a large patio with seating
- The park has a refreshment and snack bar
Safety is the highest priority and the park was designed with the latest continuous belay system, from Clic-It. This world class, secure safety system prevents the simultaneous opening of the dual locking clips.