How to prepare for adventure park ziplines in the summer
Not only does summer bring warm temps and great weather to Central Florida, it’s also a great time for visitors to take a vacation to the Sunshine State. Whether you’re a tourist or resident, if you’re looking for something out of the usual adventures in Florida this summer, look no further than Orlando Tree Trek!
But how do you prepare for adventure park ziplines with the Florida heat? Here are some tips to keep you cool and safe as you tackle the obstacle courses.
- Dress comfortably. Wear athletic clothing with breathable material for maximum comfort. Avoid loose and baggy clothing for safety while you go through your tree to tree adventures, and of course, don’t forget closed-toed shoes.
- Use sunscreen. Just like anywhere in Florida, it’s important to remember to apply sunscreen before your treetop trek! You can still get burned even under the cover of our cool tree canopy.
- Stay hydrated. You will be climbing and doing physical tasks throughout the obstacle course. For your convenience, we offer a water bracelet for only $4 that allows you unlimited water while you’re at the rope adventure park. With the pass, you can take a break and hydrate after each ropes course.
- Wear gloves. Sweaty palms and adventure courses don’t mix well! We recommend our guests wear gloves for their comfort when gripping and moving through the rope park. If you don’t have any or forget to bring them, we have gloves available for purchase for $2.
- Be ready for rain. Remember to check the weather forecast before zip lining in Florida! Our park is open rain or shine, closing only with heavy rain or lightning. Keep the rain in mind as you plan your attire; the weather can change quickly for any adventures in Florida.
- Climb early and save! If you climb at the first departure at 8 a.m., you can save 25 percent with our Sunrise Super Saver deal. Not only will you beat the heat and the summer storms, you’ll save. It’s a cool win-win! Learn more here.
Think you’re ready for adventure park ziplines? Call 407-390-9999 to reserve your spot. Have more questions? Click here