What to Expect in a Ropes Course
Seeing photos of all the smiling faces and awesome thrills of Orlando Tree Trek is one thing, but we understand that taking the leap to book could be intimidating if you’re a little nervous about heights or not sure you’re up to the challenge.
The great thing about our tree to tree adventure park, however, is it really does have something for everyone. With a little preparation, all of our adventurers can have the best experience while tackling swinging ropes, ladders and ziplines.
Here are some helpful tips on what to expect in a ropes course while you’re planning your next climb:
- Choose the ticket for you. At Tree Trek, we offer several ticket options. Little climbers can purchase a kids ticket, which includes two separate courses. We also offer a ticket for juniors, which includes our first three courses and our giant zipline. Adults can take on all four of our courses and our giant zipline. Those interested in just ziplining can purchase a zipline only ticket.
- Think ahead. Before trying out any adventure park ziplines, we recommend you make a reservation. We accept walk-ins, but this ensures you get to climb at your preferred time. We also recommend arriving 30 minutes ahead of your departure to ensure there is enough time to fill out the waiver and get your harness. After all, the early bird gets the worm.
- Safety first. All adventurers wanting to take on the obstacle course or ziplines must sign a safety waiver first, no exceptions. Safety is our number one priority at Tree Trek!
- Check your schedule. On a tight schedule? It will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete the four courses included in the adult ticket, including the training session
- Know what NOT to wear. Guests can’t climb with slip-on or open-toed shoes, loose or baggy clothing, or untied long hair. It’s also a good idea to leave fine jewelry at home, as this is a hands-on rope park
- Practice makes perfect. If this is your first time at a rope adventure park, don’t worry. All climbers go through a training session before hitting the courses to ensure they feel comfortable working the state-of-the-art safety equipment.
- Climb on for adventure. Our ropes course starts out easier and lower to the ground so you can acclimate to the adventure. On each course, you’ll take on a variety of obstacles as you make your treetop trek, climbing on wood planks, ducking through hoops and swinging onto nets. Courses also include ziplines for added thrills. As you conquer each obstacle course, our guides will be there to support and motivate you, and soon, you’ll be doing things you never thought possible—while making amazing memories.
We want our rope adventure park to be your first—but not last—ziplining in Florida experience! We know you’ll have an exciting and unforgettable day of tree to tree adventures with us at Tree Trek.
To book your zipline Orlando experience, call 407-390-9999 or click on our booking link.